Popular Posts
-
Inspiration came for this drawing when I was graduating. I wanted to draw some close friends of mine in school. I am very happy that...
-
This is a cover for one of my stories. I shall post the characters. The Unlikely Family Characters: Nina Vanderbelt: 18, sister ...
-
Photos can be art too. I'm not that good at taking photos but some of them speak to me. Like a butterfly on my skirt that I took a pic...
-
Chapter 1 The Foster House Possibly cleaning the kitchen floor for the third time of the day, Nina Vanderbelt bent her back into the...
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Drawing Friends
Inspiration came for this drawing when I was graduating. I wanted to draw some close friends of mine in school. I am very happy that it came out this way. Drawing friends can be fun too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment